To send a form to a client for a signature -
- Go to the action button at the top right of the dashboard and choose Task.
- For Task Type, choose Get a Signature
- Choose a Contact and the associated Account (Note: the Contact information and Account name information is pulled into the letter accordingly)
- Select the Document Type
- Select the Document
- Select the Partner (Note: if you cannot find the partner you are looking for in the list, the employee may not have Signing Authority.)
- Enter the Fee
- Choose a Subject
- Click Preview
- Once you have clicked Preview, you can review the letter before you send it.
- Click Edit at the top to make changes to the letter.
If you need to edit the fee amount you entered, click the blue 'X' at the top right and edit the task.
- To cancel, scroll down to the bottom and click Cancel.
- When you are ready to send the letter, scroll down to the bottom and click Save & Send.