Clients fill out the form with an 'Onboard an Account' Task:
To create an Onboarding Task -
- Navigate to the action button at the top right of your dashboard and choosing 'Task'. (Note: View picture below for example)
- Once on the Task, select a Task Type: Onboard an Account.
- Choose the Contact and the corresponding Account.
- To set a due date click on the calendar icon.
- Select the Onboarding Type from the drop-down list.
- Enter the Subject.
- Enter the Message.
Once the client completes the onboarding task, the task moves to your 'My Review' section under My Tasks.
Click on the check mark next to the subject to complete the task and transfer the task from your For Review to Archived Tasks. Click on the check mark to mark the message as being read.