Only Firm Admins can add Employees to Liscio.
Adding an employee to Liscio automatically sends an invite to the employee's email.
To an add employee:
Click the ellipses on the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
1. Click Admin.
2. Click the +Employee button in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Fill in the employee's information.
- Role - The Firm Admin can add & invite Employees, Grant Signing Authority, and assign a Default Message Recipient.
- Signing Authority - Employee can sign on behalf of the firm, like Engagement Letters.
- Default Message Recipient - Employee will receive notifications for all clients (only one employee can be assigned DMR).
4. Click Create.