To create a Request Information Task -
- Click the action button at the top right of the Dashboard and click Task.
- In the new window on the right side of your dashboard, select Task Type – Request Information.
- Search for a Contact. (Note: Green contacts are clients. Purple contacts are employees/staff.)
- Select the Account. (Note: Liscio automatically populates the accounts that are associated with the specific contact.)
- Click on the Calendar Icon and choose a Due Date. To attach a document, click the paperclip icon.
- Enter a subject.
- Under Message, leave a quick message or a list for your client.
- Choose an Owner. (Note: This can be you OR another employee who handles the account.)
- Click Send.