If you are creating a contact or an employee in Liscio and receive the error 'Contact Email Already Exists' it is likely there is another Contact in your platform that is assigned to that email.
To solve this issue -
1. Click on the Contacts page on the left-hand side of the screen.
2. Use the search bar at the top of the list to search for the email address.
3. Locate the record that should not be associated with the email.
4. Click on the Contact.
5. Click the ellipses on the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
6. Click Edit Contact.
7. Replace the Primary email with a non-existing email address (ex. firstname.lastname@example.org).
8. Click Update Contact.
9. Click the ellipses on the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
10. Click Archive Contact.
Please contact Liscio Support (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
Note: Liscio does not allow you to store the same email for more than one Contact.