Client adoption takes a consistent and persistent effort from the firm.
Here are a few ways to help build client adoption:
- Email Signature - Change employee email signatures to reflect your move to Liscio. Your message should reiterate that your firm will not be communicating with them via email.
- Example message: "Thank you for your email. As of [DATE] I am no longer monitoring this email address. Our firm is transitioning to Liscio, a secure sharing platform, to ensure your data security and ours. This will replace both email and portals. If you have not set up your Liscio account, need help setting up your account, or have questions about Liscio, please contact our firm at [PHONE NUMBER]."
- Set a Deadline - On the email signatures, set a deadline that says something similar to: "On [Date] we will no longer be monitoring this email. Please call our office at [Number] to receive help in setting up your Liscio account." Once this date arrives, we recommend setting auto-responses that inform clients that this specific email is no longer monitored and all communication is done in Liscio.
- Postcards - Create and mail postcards containing setup instructions and the benefits of Liscio to your clients.
- Phone Calls - When a client calls into your office, check their Contact status in Liscio (i.e., Active = they've set up their account). If they have not set up their account, take ~2 minutes to help them set up their account.
- Portals - Turn off portals and have clients request documents through Liscio. This may require a mass email sent to clients initially. Once portals are turned off, clients must use Liscio to share securely.
- Why Liscio? - Make sure your clients are aware of the true reason why you switched to Liscio: for their security, our security, and their experience. Liscio is an invite-only, 256 bit encrypted (military grade) collaborative space used to provide them with ease-of-mind when they need to share sensitive information. And it comes with options: desktop or mobile!
- Personal touch - If clients come into the office, show them Liscio and help them set up their account! Have them download the Mobile App and start by having them send you a message!
- Follow Up - Send a bi-weekly follow-up email with the deadline for your clients to move to Liscio. If an email invite is expired, call or email your clients to let them know you resending their invite to get their account set up.
- Prospects - If you have a potential new client, start them out with Liscio by sending them an Engagement Letter. If they're in the office with you, set them up on the Mobile App right away and show them how to sign the Engagement Letter. Now your client will know how you communicate with them and you can present your firms' mobile solution.