Signing Authority allows any Firm Administrator's signature to appear at the bottom of consent to release letters or engagement letters. If you are a Firm Administrator you can grant yourself or grant other Firm Administrators signing authority.
To grant signing authority:
1. Click the ellipses on the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
2. Click Admin.
3. Click the Employees tab.
2. Hover over the record to reveal the Resend invite button.
3. Click their employee record
4. Click the 'Edit Profile' button in the top-right
5. Click the 'Signing Authority' box
6. Click 'Update'
You will now see this Firm Administrator as an option to select for 'Partner' when sending an engagement letter.