If an employee leaves your firm, here's how to archive (deactivate) them:
1. Use Bulk Actions to bulk reassign the employee's tasks.
2. Click the ellipsis under your profile picture on the left side of your screen.
3. Click Admin.
Note: Only Firm Administrators have access to the Admin page. If you are not a Firm Administrator and would like to be, contact your Liscio Firm Administrator to grant you access.
4. Click the Employees tab at the top of the page.
5. Find and hover over the Employee that you would like to deactivate.
6. Click the Edit icon.
7. Remove their Signing Authority.
8. Click Update.
9. Click the trashcan icon in the upper right-hand corner.
10. Click Proceed.
The employee will no longer have access to log in to Liscio.
Note: Archiving removes the employee from all Client Service Teams, removes the ability for users to message this employee, and archives all their open and assigned tasks.