1. Open Liscio Pro Mobile App.
2. Tap the Menu icon in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Tap Files.
4. Tap on the document you would like to save.
5. Zoom in and tap the box-arrow menu icon.
6. If you are already logged in to your Google Account, skip steps 7 and 8.
7. Tap the blue Sign in button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
8. Sign in to your Google Account.
9. Zoom in and click the triangle Google Drive icon.
10. When the Google Drive icon changes colors, the document has been saved to your Drive.
11. Click the Google Drive icon again to view the document in your Drive.