The following troubleshooting steps can be used to help clients log in to Liscio.
Ask the following questions to narrow down the issue.
If further assistance is needed please contact Liscio Support: firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-547-2460
- Is the client looking at the most recent email?
- What browser is the client using? (ex. Chrome, Firefox, IE, etc.)
- Did the client copy/select the full link? (triple-clicking to highlight the full link, right click to open in new window).
- Have the client check Junk/Spam mail for Liscio email.
- Is it past 7 days? If yes, the link is expired and you will need to resend the invite.
- Resend Invite to the client.
- Is the client using the same email that is in the platform?
- Send the client a Reset Password Link. (Are they looking at the most recent email if you sent multiple?)
- Have the client use the Magic Link (article here: https://liscio.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012368112-Send-Magic-Link)
- Make sure the client is using the correct URL (FirmName.liscio.me).