To add an employee, you must be a Firm Admin.
1. Click on your name in the bottom left corner
2. Click Admin
3. Click the Employees tab in the top of your screen
4. Click + Employee
5. Fill out the employee's First Name, Last Name, and Email Address
6. Choose a role for the Employee. (Roles defined: Firm Administrators have access to add and invite employees, grant Signing Authority, assign a Default Message Recipient, and use the Log In As feature to log in as other employees in the firm. Firm Employees do not have access to these features.)
7. Grant Signing Authority, or leave the checkbox blank. (Signing Authority defined: Signing Authority allows the employee to sign on behalf of the firm when engagement letters or consent to release letters are sent.)
8. Grant Default Message Recipient, or leave the checkbox blank. (DMR defined: The Default Message Recipient will receive notifications when Account changes are made and if files are uploaded to an Account when there are no Client Service Team members assigned to an Account. There can only be one Default Message Recipient.)
9. Click Create
10. The Employee will now be invited to Liscio.
11. To re-invite an employee, hover over their name and click the Arrow icon on the far right to re-send the invite.