To upload a file to multiple contacts and send notifications, we can send a message to both recipients and upload the file to that message.
1. Click the + Message button
2. Click the To field
3. Choose the Contact & Account
4. Click OK
5. Click the To field
6. Choose an additional Contact & Account
7. Write your message
8. Drap & drop your attachment, or click Browse
9. Choose the appropriate Account where the file can be found at a later time
10. Choose the appropriate Contact where the file can be found at a later time
11. Tag the file
12. Click Upload
13. Click Send
NOTE: We choose the Contact when uploading a file to give access to that specific person so they can find the file in their file section at a later time. If the Contact has Account Ownership of the Account, we do not need to tie the Contact to the file because they can view all files in their file section that have been uploaded to that Account. (Please search 'Account Owner' in our knowledge base to learn more.) If a Contact is not an Account Owner, we select them as the Contact because we are giving them access to that file.