To edit an employee, navigate to the Admin section by clicking the ellipses in the bottom right and selecting Admin. (Note: Only Firm Administrators are able to access this page.)
Click the Employees tab.
When hovering on any employee, options appear on the right side. Clicking edit on these options will open the edit window.
You can edit the following:
- First, Middle, and Last Name
- Job Title
- Email address (if needing updated)
- Phone Number
- (Roles defined: Firm Administrators have access to add and invite employees, grant Signing Authority, assign a Default Message Recipient, sign into the FrontDesk App, and use the Log In As feature to log in as other employees in the firm. Firm Employees do not have access to these features. Firm Front Desk allows employees to sign into the FrontDesk App.)
- Grant Signing Authority
- (Signing Authority defined: Signing Authority allows the employee to sign on behalf of the firm when engagement letters or consent to release letters are sent.)
- Assign the Default Message Recipient
- (DMR defined: The Default Message Recipient will receive notifications when Account changes are made and if files are uploaded to an Account when there are no Client Service Team members assigned to an Account. There can only be one Default Message Recipient.)