Save your staff time explaining what Liscio is and why you're switching by adding firm-wide signatures.
Looking to set up your own? Here's how:
1. Create a new email message
2. On the Message menu, select Signature > Signatures
3. Under Select signature to edit, choose your current signature or choose to create a new signature
4. Copy & paste Liscio's email signature under your info (Liscio's email signature attached)
5. Insert your firm phone number and Liscio URL
6. Click OK
1. In the Word Doc (Liscio's email signature attached): Save the Liscio logo from the word doc - right click on the image and choose Save Picture As. Save the picture on your computer.
2. In Gmail: Click the Gear icon in the upper right corner
3. Click Settings
4. Under General, scroll down to Signature
5. Click into the text box and under your info. Choose the Insert Image icon to insert the Liscio logo.
6. Choose Upload and Select a file from your device. Choose the Liscio logo.
7. Copy & paste the text of Liscio's email signature under the Liscio logo (Liscio's email signature attached)
8. Insert your firm phone number and Liscio URL
9. Scroll to the bottom of the page and choose Save Changes