Liscio stores any file sent or received automatically in your "Files" section. You can navigate to a list of your files from the navigation bar on the left.
From here you can find the specific file you need with a combination of filtering and searching.
Searching: Searches for the name of the file
Filtering: Using filters, we can narrow down the files in our list.
- All Files: Filter by who uploaded the file, firm or client.
- Sources: Filter by where the file originated. A message, task, or manually uploaded.
- Tags: Filter by tags on the file. Tags are predetermined and selected when uploading the file. These help categorize what type of file it is.
- Month: Filter by the month the file pertains to.
- Year: Filter by the year the file pertains to.
- Active/Archived: This is a toggle between your Active files and your Archived files. You can archive files as you feel you won't need to find them in the future. This is a tool to keep your files section clean.